Head office: No. 12 & 14, Nowrouzi Dead end, Nashveh Street, Hakimieh, Tehran, Iran
Tel: +98 21 77003430 – 2
Cell phone: +98 912 299 4000 , +98 912 299 5000
Fax: +98 21 77003441
Show room: No. 14, Nowrouzi Dead end, Nashveh Street, Hakimieh, Tehran, Iran
Tel: +98 21 77003430 – 2
Cell phone: +98 912 299 4000 , +98 912 299 5000
Fax: +98 21 77003441
Daryakav Co. has been established in 1999 in Tehran, IRAN and is a leader in subsea and marine industries operations and also providing equipment and services to companies and individual since. Our experience enables us to adapt quickly to unique problems and resolve potentially costly situations. In addition, we have the proven ability to customize systems and management teams for individual projects. We are ready to take your project to the next level in safety, quality, and technology.
Daryakav Company with years of valuable experience and research provide technical, engineering, operational, consulting, administrative, commercial, repair, maintenance, production, construction and management services in subsea, coastal and offshore as well as providing sport equipment, diving gear, equipment and tools. Certificates and qualifications have been achieved from international organization such as DNV, TUV, JAS-ANZ, ISC and KQR.
People make the difference. People with passion have an even greater impact. Our company benefited from teams of creative and committed experts, professionals, scientists and technicians to do our best to respect reserved rights and meet the requirements of customers and this is the top policy of the company.
Our aims are to gather the best equipment on the market for our customers and offer it with reasonable costs along with personalized customer supports and to provide an extended range of products and services, increase the quality of diving in the region and surrounding areas. We have many years of experience using these tools and have chosen our products based on both preferences and the testimonies of industry professionals around the world.
Although elements such as the correct way of market activity and credit is important in success of companies, the key element of success in competition is customer satisfaction. That is why we are using the latest technology, equipment, methods and systematic technical management in the field of design, implementation and sales techniques. Here are some of our advantages in compare with other competitors:
- Access to scientific resources and relying on scientific studies and accurate technical support and benefited from the many years of experiences in project management
- Benefiting from systematic approach to problems and creating solution in engineering, design and implementation
- Ability to use the best contractors, consultants and suppliers to ensure the quality
- Ownership and benefiting from modern and high quality equipment
- HSE Management
- Sustainable development and vision for future
- Expand of services and equipment, as well as continuous improvement of quality
- Create an organizational structure for diving projects
- Design, manufacture and purchasing of high pressure and low pressure systems including compressors, storage tanks, fittings and pipe lines
- Equipment for subsea projects including search and rescue, industrial activities, destruction, research, recreational diving, communication etc.
- Diving projects supporting equipment, including telecommunication systems, decompression chambers, compressors, mix gas, storage tanks, diving boats, navigation systems, GPS, radar, analyzers, sonar scan and etc.
- Transfer of coral and underwater habitats
- Closed circuit re-breather and semi-closed apparatus
- Medical Diving
- Search and recovery of (body, objects and equipment) in sea, lakes, rivers, dams, wells, ponds and etc.
- Manufacturing parts and tools
- Filming and photography under water (different types of cameras, projectors and accessories)
- Buying diving Helmet, surface supply, underwater communication units, dry-suit, filming, lighting and etc.
- Underwater search and rescue equipment
- Diving equipment in warm and cold water
- Immersion, recovery and rescue of wrecks
- Non-destructive inspection of the underwater part of structures
- Individual diving gear such as BCD, regulators, gauges, dive computers, wet/dry suits, Fins and etc.
- Diving equipment includes boats, decompression chambers, compressors, testing devices, generators, GPS, telecommunication systems, flotation devices and etc.
- Destruction and subsurface explosions.
- Underwater welding and cutting
- Repairing, maintenance and monitoring of underwater structures
Meet the requirements of growing subsea industries, especially technical, commercial and recreational diving and relative industry involve the goods outstanding, professional skills and innovations in business and close mutual relationship with domestic and overseas companies and partners and trying to satisfy them. Hear at Daryakav Co., a group of experts with a series of skills and professional knowledge in trading facilitates your trading and provides the required services.
Some of the advantages of trading through Daryakav Co.:
- Outstanding professional skills and technical innovations in establish close mutual relations with domestic and overseas companies
- Preparing and collecting technical specifications, drawings, standards, production methods, equipment, machinery and materials
- Select the best and most economical offer to supply goods and offer alternative sources with comparison chart prepared by mentioning full profile
- Providing equipment, supplies and facilities to coastal, marine, subsea and diving industries
- Providing all necessary accessories and professional equipment for diving projects including search and rescue, industrial activities, destruction, monitoring, research, recreational, communication units and etc.
- Deliver all support equipment for diving projects such as telecommunication systems, decompression chambers, compressors, gas mixers, storage tanks, diving boats, navigation systems, GPS, radar, analyzers, scan sonar and etc.
- Qualification assessment process of internal and external sources of supply
- High and low pressure breathing air compressors
- Scrubbers and water jets
- Diving equipment including BCD, regulators, gauges, dive computers, wet/dry suits, Fins and etc.
- Lifting bags
- Inflatable boats
- Surface supply
- Decompression chambers structures including equipment and accessories
- Booster pumps
- Close circuit re-breather and Semi-closed circuit breather apparatuses
- Underwater lights
Warranty and after sales services
Here in Daryakav Co., the quality of the products and services is the main priority to us because the satisfaction of our customers is the most important matter to us. Due to the importance of this issue our company offers warranty and after sales services for all of our products and services.
The company’s main objectives in providing after-sales services to customers include:
- Maintaining customer satisfaction by accompany them during the benefiting of our products and services
- Maintain and improve the company’s position
- Regular performance monitoring processes in order to continuously improve the quality of the programs
- Development of human resources as the most valuable assets of the company
- Understanding of customer requirements and improve services to increase their satisfaction
- Increase the authorized dealers as business partners
According to the company’s qualified and committed staff and close bond with industrial centers and benefiting from consultation team and engineers and with respect to use of knowledge of experts and advanced software; Daryakav Co. designs and manufactures equipment, components, spare parts and special tools.
Some of the services are as follows :
- Perform engineering consulting and design (design and modeling, software analysis, structural drawings and etc.)
- Manufacturing (offer scientific and optimized methods and, testing, chemical and mechanical analysis and etc.)
- Reverse Engineering
- Preparing of user manuals.
- Design and manufacturing of equipment, components, spare parts and special tools with metal, elastic and plastic material
- Mould manufacturing
Some of these products include:
- Diving equipment and accessories
- Heavy Duty diving jet fin with a special section
- Mask straps
- Fin straps
- Diving weight belt and various weights blocks
- Diving back packs (twin and single)
- Subsea equipment parts
- Underwater monitoring and recording systems to a depth of 100 meters with the ability to control from surface
- Underwater light to a depth of 100 meters.
- Underwater Navigation Board
- Professional diving equipment
- The decompression chamber with a dedicated container for 4 persons
- The decompression chamber for 6 persons
- Monitoring system for internal control and audit of air cylinder
- High pressure Valves and spare parts
- Safety valves and spare parts
- Salvage devices
- D-MARINE Air Lifting Bags with a capacity of 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2000 and 5000 kg
- Underwater cutting and welding devices as well as electrodes
- Multipurpose underwater cutting systems
- Underwater cutting Volcano electrode V1 and V55
- Switch scissors Dns-1
- All spare parts of BROCO underwater cutting system
- High-pressure compressors filter
- Breathing air compressor parts
- Diving aid equipment
The company’s training center with many years of experience in providing specialized courses and benefited from expert instructors is ready to plan and execute courses for companies, organizations and institutions as well as individuals.
Courses are including:
- Respiratory equipment repair
- DAN Courses
- Repairs of breathing compressors
- Foundations and instruction to use decompression chambers
- Underwater welding and cutting
- Diving Courses
- Diving with close circuit re-breather and Semi-closed circuit breather apparatuses
- Deep diving and mixed gas
- Destruction and underwater explosions
- Underwater photography and filming
- NDT non-destructive test
- Repairing inflatable boats
- Repairing lifting bags
Here at Daryakav Co., the quality of the product is the main priority to us because the satisfaction of our customers is the most important matter to us. Due to this fact we are working with some of the well-known companies in the world as exclusive agent and distributor. For instance, we are exclusive agent of
- Aqualung – Professional diving equipment
- Technisub – Professional diving equipment
- Aquatec – Professional diving equipment
- Aropec – Professional diving equipment
- Suunto – Professional dive computers and gauges and outdoor watches
- Seacraft – Professional underwater Scooters
- Alkin – LP and HP Compressors
- Euro cylinders – HP Cylinders
- DAN – Safety Diving Equipment
- Aquasphere – Swimming equipment
- MP – Professional Swimming equipment
We also provide products from Bauer compressors, Kirby Morgan, MPS, Xtar, and some other companies.
Equipment and Facilities
Ownership and usage of high quality equipment is a top priority of our company. We always try to prepare for every project with advanced technical, methodical and engineering methods with planning, equipment and specialized accessories, along with quality control procedures in all stages.
Some of our equipment are:
- Decompression chambers
- Surface supply with all accessories
- Variety of technical, commercial and scuba diving equipment
- Modern Workshop and Special tools for repairing of compressors
- Certified repair, maintenance and after-sales service teams for Aqualung, Suunto, Interspiro, Alkin & Bauer products
- Training and Educational Units
- Diving and Water Sports Center Club
Daryakav Company with years of valuable experience and research provide technical, engineering, operational, consulting, administrative, commercial, repair, maintenance, production, construction and management services in subsea, coastal and offshore.
Some of the projects are:
|220m long caisson in Chabahar||Baneh Co.|
|160m long caisson in Chabahar||Baneh Co.|
|Maintenance and fixing of jetty||PSO – Kish|
|Replacing the SPM pipeline||Asaloyeh port|
|Installation of jetty in Pasa Bandar Chabahar||Baneh Co.|
|Maintenance and fixing of jetty in Azarpad – Khark||IOTC|
|Repair of Mobin culvert||Sadra Co.|
|Anode installation of SMP pipeline||Fajr Jam petrochemical Co.|
|Installing pipelines of phases 7 and 8 of South Pars||I.O.E.C|
|Installing pipelines of phases 17 and 18 of South Pars||I.O.E.C|
|Refloating and towing of boat||Evyol Co. – IRAQ|
|Consulting, design and manufacturing of Containerized decompression chamber||Tydwater|
|Refloating and towing of wreck||Ports and maritime organization|
|Refloating and towing of vessel||CREEK MARINE L.L.C|
|Provide diving gear||Organization of fire and safety services – Ghazvin|
|Consultation on the project and required diving gear||Malek University|
|Providing diving gear||Malek University|
|Consultation on the project and required diving gear||Shahid Beheshti University|
|Providing diving gear||Shahid Beheshti University|
|Refloating and towing of boat||General Directorate of Fisheries|
|Replacing the SPM pipeline||Taheri port petrochemical Co.|
|Rotation of the SPM pipeline||Taheri port petrochemical Co.|
|Professional diving training||Khark oil terminals company|
|Technical inspection of oil rig||Khark oil terminals company|
|Provide specialized diving gear in different periods||Navy|
|Consulting for purchasing marine equipment in different periods||Navy|
|Manufacturing spare parts for compressors||Navy|
|Professional diving training||Navy|
|Underwater cutting training||Navy|
|Repair, recovery and restoration of the compressors out of work cycle||Navy|
|Overhaul of the compressors||Navy|
|Repair and quality control of the decompression chambers||Navy|
|Overhaul and restoration of closed circuit re-breathers||Navy|
|Providing consultation for the wreck removal (scrubbing) of Rafael vessel project||Navy|
|Providing diving gear for the wreck removal (scrubbing) of Rafael vessel||Navy|
|Providing underwater cutting devices and accessories for the wreck removal (scrubbing) of Rafael vessel||Navy|
|Provide specialized diving gear in different periods||Red Crescent Society|
|Consulting for purchasing marine equipment in different periods||Red Crescent Society|
|Manufacturing spare parts||Red Crescent Society|
|Professional diving training||Red Crescent Society|
|Provide specialized diving gear in different periods||Organization of fire and safety services|
|Consulting for purchasing marine equipment in different periods||Organization of fire and safety services|
|Manufacturing spare parts||Organization of fire and safety services|
|Professional diving training||Organization of fire and safety services|